Monday, March 16, 2009

TMTA: Comic Theme

OK, so I might have stretched out of the theme. I kept looking through google images and trying to pick a superhero, but none came to mind. So I thought what would I want in a superhero? This is what I came up with - all heart, wings, bright light - a kind, gentle person with superhero qualities (flight and light like a fire fly).

The image is from www.zettiology.com. I altered the image with paint and markers. Love this challenge: Link is on the side of my blog: Think Monday, Think ATC

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this one is special. Flight and light like a firefly- that is poetry. You did a beautiful job expressing your superhero. I want to think about what I would want in a super hero. Great response to your challenge. That's what art is about - you kept to your theme and remained true to who you are. Oh, Oh, I sound like a judge on American Idol:)Anyway, love it.

    ReplyDelete