Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Magical


This ATC is for Think Monday. . .Think ATC. I planned to complete this ATC yesterday, but I was just too tired to think of something magical. I love the theme, just proved to be more difficult than I expected. Think about it, what is magical?

Well, this is the conclusion that I came up with today. A fairy holding a bag of wishes and you get to make one wish. What would your wish be today? This is my wish for today: To be standing barefoot in the sand beside the deep, blue ocean with no time constraints. I can already smell the salt air (ahh, thank goodness for an imagination since my feet are firmly planted in the desert).

This ATC was created with 7 gypsies clock image, artchix studio gypsy image, chatterbox inc. paper in the right hand bottom corner, and a wing stamp (one of my favorites) by inkadinkado company.

1 comment: