Sunday, November 22, 2009

Making of a diamond

I was talking to one of my coworkers this week and she was talking about life challenges and how she has to remind herself that a diamond is not made through a gentle process, but through a rough one. I found a quote that I love that sums this up: "When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oak grows strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure". by peter marshall

I wanted to say thank-you for the comments about my last blog entry. Very encouraging!!

4 comments:

  1. great quote! worth tattoing to the forehead....almost!!! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I came via your mom's blog and hope your struggles turn into learning experiences that will propel you forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true...and there is such beauty that comes from the hard process, of what we "birth" as we change.

    ReplyDelete