Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

My daughter did the sweetest, most thoughtful thing for Mother' s Day. She didn't enlist any help for her surprise. She had it planned for a week. She went to the store with a friend after school, spent her own money that she earned from babysitting to buy me this gift. As you can tell from the picture, she even bought a gift bag and tissue paper. When she came down the stairs with this gift this morning, I thought that my mom or my husband must have helped her. This was the most special surprise today.

To my Mom, wish we could be together today. I hope that you are having a wonderful Mother's Day full of surprises and special moments. Love you & Miss you Always - Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. These are the kind of gifts that touch the heart, when you know they are perfect for you:)
    Good for her. And Happy Mother's day to you , dear daughter. I miss you terribly. I know your day is already wonderful. can't wait to talk. Love you too

    ReplyDelete