Sunday, August 2, 2009

Journal Page

I was reading art magazines in Barnes & Noble's cafe when I came across this quote in a magazine, "Nothing Endures But Change" by Heraclitus. I love this quote, it reminds me that there is hope. Everything is temporary. At this stage in my life, I am glad that this is true.

Directions/Credits: Painted background and used bubble wrap to cover areas of the paint. Then I added two of my pictures and used 7 gypsies calendar card to frame my picture. Then, I stamped with my favorite time stamp from Stampin Up.

4 comments:

  1. The quote is so true and today I'm not thrilled with it. Not looking forward to Ken leaving but know that it's time for change once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog heading is amazing. Ok- how do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I broke down and bought Adobe Photoshop 7.0 at Best Buy. It was $30 off the original price, so I splurged. It is amazing!! It is a major learning curve & I had to get a book to even do the basics, but it is SO worth it. I think you would love it. John says its nice knowing me:)I'm addicted, as you can tell by 2 diffent blog banners in 2 weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my fav quotes and so true. I like your journal page.

    ReplyDelete