Monday, October 5, 2009

Think Monday . . . Think ATC


Today's theme for TMTA was cities. So I chose one that I would love to visit . . . Paris, France. I did something different for this ATC. I took a photocopy of one of my chubby book pages and cut it up and used on the ATC background. I have read that other collage artists use photocopies of their art journal pages/art work and use the photocopies in future art. I enjoyed updating the elements from the chubby book page & recreating the look of my original collage.

Credits: Artchix collage sheet images.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, nice to meet you and to have you in my paper swap group, CU LaWendula

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good Idea! I love the background of the photo, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes we do! it is about working smarter isn't it? : )

    ReplyDelete